Administrative Assistant - Office of Financial Aid, Waukesha
- Job Title:Administrative Assistant - Office of Financial Aid
- 100 N East Ave
- Waukesha, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Support Staff
- Job Category:Financial Aid, Staff
- Manage Others:No
- Assist students and parents in the office or via phone in a timely and friendly manner.
- Receive and distribute daily incoming/outgoing mail.
- Manage and respond to office e-mail account.
- Coordinate emails/letters regarding status of missing documents needed by students.
- Serve as a lead worker to assist Financial Aid staff in preparing for financial aid packaging and preparing financial aid packets, mailings, and related tasks.
- Assist with invitations and organization of financial aid visit days.
- Coordinate the printing of office publications and forms.
- Monitor and order office supplies when needed.
- Coordinate the mailing of student's financial aid awards and notifications.
- Counsel students and parents as needed on form completion, application status, etc.
- Print and mail financial aid award revisions.
- Complete financial aid adjustment process.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate (diploma/GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of financial aid forms, programs, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge and skill in performing basic office procedures and practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use University software to create & maintain student financial aid records
Human Relations Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with staff regarding financial aid.
- Excellent professional judgement.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to build strong relationships with leadership, management, students, parents, faculty and staff through a consultative, collaborative and active-problem solving approach.
- Sensitivity to the needs of students, parents and colleagues.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with students and their families when appropriate.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, organize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the http://www.carrollu.edu/about/missionstatement.asp">University mission.
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=419754113
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency