This ad is expired.
University of Idaho
Division/College: WWAMI Medical Education Program
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $17.23 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Administrative Coordinator performs a wide variety of administrative, secretarial, and program support activities on behalf of the supervisor, directors, faculty and students in the WWAMI Medical Education Program. Serves as primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and confidential issues. Coordinates and/or participates in the completion of WWAMI events and special projects. Works closely with Creative Services to design promotional materials, sending out invitations and managing RSVP lists. Oversees building environment monitoring all spaces and maintaining a well organized building.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience working in a customer-oriented team environment to accomplish shared goals
- Experience using computer software or applications for word processing, data storage and spreadsheet development
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in Higher Education
- Experience working in a student population
- Demonstrated excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and maintaining student records
- Proven experience in event planning or event coordination
- Past experience working with specialists in graphic design, marketing and communications specialties
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP003090P
Posting Date: 10/28/2021
Closing Date: 11/19/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency