This ad is expired.
LC State invites applications for the position of Grants Financial Coordinator 1.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $47,000 - $50,000
Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in accounting, finance, business, or related field
1. Research, compile, reconcile, and analyze financial accounting information to prepare analyses and reports required to meet the many reporting requirements of sponsors, principal investigators, project directors as well as other duties as assigned bv LC State Administration.
2. Review and approve Personnel Action Forms and Memorandums of Agreements to ensure proper implementation of salary increases, one-time payments, new hires, separations, etc.
3. Assist in maintaining of grant budgets; recommend improvements to the budget system as needed.
4. Prepare invoices, federal draw-down requests, and deposit slips.
5. Approve grant expenditures, input financial transactions, and prepare journal entries.
6. Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; establish schedules and methods for providing grant services; implementing policies and procedures.
7. Monitor and stay current with best practices and regulations to ensure that the College complies with state and federal policies and regulations as well as other granting agency regulations.
8. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, including cross-training and sharing of relevant information with colleagues at the college.
9. Prepare interim and final Schedule of Federal Expenditure Awards (SEFA) report.
10. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including working with sponsors and PIs/PDs to resolve issues.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents or your application may not be considered for review.
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before October 13, 2023, will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
To Apply, visit:
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency